How We Got Started

Edit

History


The Racing City Chorus (RCC) is an affiliate of the Barbershop Harmony Society (BHS). For many years BHS was known as the Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America, Inc. (SPEBSQSA, inc.). Recently the name was updated to BHS. RCC began 1956 when two Saratogians, local optometrist Dr. James Cogan and Adirondack Trust banker Paul Rouillard, ventured to start a local group. RCC was sponsored by the Schenectady Chapter, The Electric City Chorus.


RCC Charter

© 2020 Racing City Chorus
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community